STRIKE™ (System for TRIaging Key Evidence™) is an extremely fast, accurate and easy-to-use digital media exploitation kit.
STRIKE™ is designed to assist Special Operations Forces, Law Enforcement Officers, Homeland Security Personnel and Counterintelligence / Human Intelligence Agents conducting digital evidence collection and analysis activities with little to no training.
Non-technical operators are provided with a portable, automated system to rapidly extract data and analyze information, in-field in real-time, from captured digital devices and media in a forensically sound manner. Some examples include USB flash drives, multimedia cards, SIM cards, cell phones, CDs/DVDs, portable media players, hard drives and computers.
The robust foreign language analysis version (STRIKE Advanced™) identifies dozens of foreign languages, as well as harvests, categorizes, translates and presents named entities (persons, organizations, locations, emails, phone numbers, credit cards, IPs, etc.) without any prior watchlist/targeting information and without being tethered to network/cloud resources.
The self-contained kit is well suited for counterterrorism operations, force protection activities, interrogations, checkpoint screenings and criminal investigations, where time is of the essence.
STRIKE™ is the only digital evidence capture and triage device of its kind, designed for speed and simplicity, providing actionable intelligence within minutes - not hours, days or weeks.
Please contact us for more information.
STRIKE™ is designed for speed and simplicity. With STRIKE™, an operator can quickly assess if digital evidence contains relevant information and take immediate action.
- Automated digital triage processing, with pertinent information pushed to the operator in real-time.
- Provides ability to rapidly examine devices and media in the field in a forensically sound manner (certified).
- Extremely fast and accurate analysis; within seconds, an operator can interact with evidence files and analysis results: read text, view images, play videos and listen to audio before a triage is complete.
- Intuitive touchscreen interface designed for use by non-technical operators with minimal training.
- An operator can specify criteria to drive analysis and score results, including:
- Target a wide variety of supported file types and data formats (documents, email, images, multimedia).
- Keyword/pattern searching, language identification and text translation/correlation.
- Identify geolocation references such as city, country and place names.
- Identify adult content, faces and steganography in images.
- Identify malware, viruses, known bad, known good and notable files.
- Internet history analysis and web cache reconstruction.
- Accurate results by analyzing active, deleted and hidden items.
- Group, sort and filter results by analysis score, time, category and more.
- Flag triage results and provide notes for later review or additional analysis.
- Archive triage results for use in after action review and for ingestion in other applications like EnCase® by Guidance Software®, FTK® by AccessData® and SMART™ by ASR Data™.
- Remote, secure web-based administration and after action review.
- Data import/export via secure network or removable media.
A complete listing of STRIKE™ features/specifications and kit contents is available here:
STRIKE™ v1.24 Technical Specifications RevA [PDF]
What does digital triage mean?
STRIKE's™ ability to rapid assess the pertinent contents of a device or piece of media and push that information to the operator.
Is STRIKE™ forensically sound?
Yes. STRIKE™ has been certified to be forensically sound by multiple government organizations (STRIKE™ does not adversely affect seized evidence).
Why haven't I heard about STRIKE™ until now?
Publicly available information about STRIKE™ has been limited until recently due to the nature of our customer base.
Who is using STRIKE™?
STRIKE™ kits are currently being used globally by the United States armed forces and other government organizations. STRIKE™ has been deployed to former and current theaters of operation (Iraq and Afghanistan).
When can I buy a STRIKE™ kit?
Now. STRIKE™ recently became available to civilian government agencies, domestic law enforcement organizations, and overseas entities.
STRIKE™ does not seem to be like other forensic products. Does it really work?
Yes. Being fast, accurate, and easy-to-use is not just a marketing tag line; our company has various independent after action reviews and success stories from deployed operators to support our claims.